13 The Art of Conversation
Группа -100 руб/ 45 минут,
частный -400руб/ 45 минут
Read, ask and answer the following questions. Call:
+7 916 015 36 03(whatsapp)
+7 9777 8825 83(Viber )
As a highly experienced Professional Native English Tutor, I’m always ready to help you learn and practice your vocabulary in relation to this topic.
- What traits do you look for in a conversation partner?
- What makes it easy to talk to someone?
- Tell about your favorite types of conversations to have?
- What do you talk about?
- How do you know the other person?
- Who is the best conversationalist that you have ever met?
- Why are they such a great conversationalist?
- Have you ever had a great conversation with a complete stranger?
- What made it so great?
- What did you talk about?
- Where were you?
- What is your role in a conversation?
- Do you dominate?
- Do you subordinate?
- What percent of a conversation do you spend talking?
- Have you ever tried to consciously change your conversational style?
- What did you change?
- What are some good habits you have in conversation?
- What are some bad traits you have in conversations?
- Who communicates better: men or women?
- What makes their style better?
- What makes it worse?
- Do you like to flirt?
- How do you flirt?
- What do you say?
- On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your conversational skill with the opposite sex? Explain.
- How do conversations between men and women differ?
- Do you like to argue?
- What do you like to argue about?
- Do you always want to be right?
- What types of arguments do you hate to lose?
- What topics should you avoid when talking to a stranger?
- To a Swiss person?
- To a Japanese?
- To an American?
- What topics are taboos for your culture?
- What topics are taboo for you personally?
- Why do people like to learn bad words in another language?
- What do people do that drives you crazy in a conversation?
- How do you feel about talking on the phone? Why?
- Do you think that some conversations are easier to have on the phone? <ul
- Face to face?
- What types of conversations, and why?
- What are some topics that you can’t stand to talk about? Why?
- Do you have better conversations when you are drinking?
- How do your conversations change after you have been drinking?
- Have you ever said something to someone that you wish you hadn’t said?
- What was it? Explain.
- If you could relive any conversation of your life, what would it be? Why? Explain.
- How do you feel about being frank? Explain.
- How do you feel about blunt people?
- Is there such a thing as being too honest? Explain.
- In your experience, which country’s people are the easiest to talk to? Explain.
- Which country’s people are difficult to talk to? Explain.
- If you could have the voice of any famous person, whose voice would you want? Why?
- How do you feel about conversations with people older than yourself?
- Are there any older people who you have conversations with regularly?
- Who are they?
- Some people like to talk about things, and some people like to do things.
- What kind of person are you? Explain.
- If you could have a conversation with any famous living person, who would you talk to?
- What would you talk about?
- Why would you want to talk about that? Explain.
- If you could have a conversation with a famous deceased person, who would you talk to?
- What would you talk about, and why?
- Do you like to eavesdrop on other people’s conversations?
- What kind of questions do you like to overhear? Where do you listen?
- Have you ever spied on anyone?
- Have you ever recorded a phone call or conversation? Why?
- Would you ever do it? Explain.
- If you had to choose, would you rather marry a partner who is handsome/beautiful and sexy, but who is a terrible conversationalist, or a partner who is a wonderful conversationalist, but who is less-attractive-than-average? Explain.
- What was a difficult conversation you had to have in your life?
- How did it turn out?
- What made it hard? Explain.
- Would you like to be a salesman, a teacher, a reporter?
- Would you like to have a career that requires you to talk to a lot of people? Why?
- Which career?
- How can you improve your conversation skills? Explain.