Read, ask and answer the following questions. Call:
+7 926 745 0023(Whats App)
+7 9777 8825 83(Viber )
As a highly experienced Professional Native English Tutor, I’m always ready to help you learn and practice your vocabulary in relation to this topic.
- What is adoption?
- Do you know anyone who was adopted as a child?
- Do you know anyone who has adopted a child?
- What are some of the reasons people choose to adopt?
- What is the difference between domestic and international adoption?
- What are the views of adoption in your country?
- How would someone interested in adopting a child go about doing so?
- Where do children available for adoption come from?
- What happens to children that are not adopted?
- How do you go about adopting a child?
- Would you want to adopt a boy or a girl? Why?
- Do you think brothers and sisters should be separated in adoptions?
- Are adoptions common in your country?
- What are some organizations that help with adoptions?
- Should you tell the child that he or she was adopted? If so at what age? Or when?
- Should adopted children have the right to know their biological parents?
- Should families with birth children also adopt?
- Is the real parent the birth parent or the adoptive parent?
- Should adoptions be between children and families of the same race and or culture?
- How or should the adoptive parents maintain the adopted child’s cultural identify?
- In your country are the legal rights of an adoptive child different from that of a birth child?
- What are the legal consequences of adopting a child from a different race or country?
- Why don’t more people adopt children?
- What makes a family, genetics or environment?
- Do you support an open adoption policy where the birth parents can choose to be involved in the child’s life?
- Do you believe there is discrimination within the adoption organizations?
- Do you think a person should be able to adopt a child of a different race?
- Should a gay or lesbian couple be allowed to adopt a child?
- Should there be an age restriction for the adoptive parents?
- Should a single man or woman be able to adopt a child?
- If you were to find out that you were adopted and not really from the country where you are a citizen, which nationality would you hope would be your true mother country? Why?
- When is the right time for a child to be told that he/she was adopted?
- Do you think it is preferable to adopt or to use artificial reproduction technology?
- Would you agree to an open adoption or closed adoption? Why?
- What is an open adoption?
- Would you want to find your birth family? Why or why not?
- Should prospective parents in adoption cases be required to do a parenting course?
- Are there any risks when adopting a child?
- Do you think biological parents should always have a right to keep their identity secret from the children they give up for adoption? Why or why not?
- Do you think people who have been adopted should always have the right to find out who their birth-parents are?
- How would you feel if a child you had adopted wanted to search for his or her birth parents?
- Do you think that adopted children should feel especially loved and wanted?
- Should people be allowed to adopt children of a different race and/or culture?
- What are some good points and bad points of this kind of adoption?
- How would you feel if you found out you were adopted?
- What would you do?
- Do you it is preferable to adopt or to use artificial reproduction technology?
- If you had a choice, would you want to be adopted?
- Should people be allowed to adopt children of a different race and/or culture? What are some good points and bad points of this kind of adoption?
- How would you feel if you found out you were adopted? What would you do?