- Read, ask and answer the following questions. Call:
+7 926 745 0023(Whats App)
+7 9777 8825 83(Viber )
As a highly experienced Professional Native English Tutor, I’m always ready to help you learn and practice your vocabulary in relation to this topic.
- What causes anger?
- Are there different types of anger?
- What are various ways people respond to anger?
- Is anger ever justified? If so, how can we determine whether it is?
- Is anger ever a good thing? If so, when? Why?
- Is anger ever a bad thing? If so, when? Why?
- Are there better and worse ways to respond to one’s own anger?
- How do you decide what to do when you get angry?
- Do you think men and women show their angry differently?
- What makes you angry?
- When was the last time you got angry?
- Tell us about it.
- What do you usually do when you get angry?
- What are the situations that make you angry?
- What are the physical effects of getting angry? (e.g blood pressure…)
- Is getting angry an effective way of dealing with problems?